Thursday 6 June 2013

Time for a Blog




So I am really new to this Blog idea thing, but I figure it is a great place to practice my writing.
I was thinking I should tell you about myself first, just to get that vain introduction out of the way. My name is Steve – Yeah just like the Minecraft guy, but a little cooler(only just). I like too many things to consider myself a Geek, anything ranging from Doctor Who, Pokemon, Star Wars, long walks on the beach, and just cuddling up to a ...erm....wrong site I guess.

It's fine. I am going to take some time to figure out what exactly to throw up here. To start you will pretty much get what is going on in the lives I lead. Like Minecraft, League of Legends, Dungeons and Dragons are just a few things I have on the go right now. Oh yea..and Real life if you are interested. I will show you what I find cool in my own mind, and will create trends without the need of twitter. At least for now. I mean I have one of those tweet things but I really use it. Possibly in the future if nessecary.


To Anyone reading the blog right now, I can see what you are thinking. Holy crap! There is nothing here. You're right. I am new to this but please feel free. If you want to make a banner or something and I like it. Sure I will throw it up, and make sure you get the credit you deserve. Also, I'm not above helping my friends. So I will be throwing a few links up here who could use the help of you readers as well. Even if you aren't interested you might know someone who is.  

Obstacle Course of Death
As Promised  I will let you know on a few things going on at the moment.  I have been playing a lot of Minecraft lately. If you haven't had the pleasure of playing it I would definitely recommend it.  To be completely hones
t with you it is a game that for a long time I would play it for a week until it felt stale.  It really is the group of friends you play with that make it incredible.

To the left of me, is probably my favorite game my brother has added to the server so far.  I do not know who came up with it, but it is genius.  Just reach the bottom. Sounds easy right? Not so much apparently. Every fall hurts worse then a Stark dying in Game of Thrones.

It was hard enough at first, but once we beat it as is a normal thing for my family and friends, we need to make it harder. So the challenge became make it down the bottom while everyone else is trying to kill you.

This is the goal. I do not know if we will ever see it alive again. Here is hoping, but with bows, arrows, snowballs, and a crazy girlfriend with a Diamond Sword....it doesn't seem all to likely.

That is my post for today. Please comment. Tomorrow Night is Dungeons and Dragons Night I hope. Running a pretty sweet campaign. I'll post Saturday about Dungeons and Dragons. So come back.  I will work out a schedule for what I am posting when, or just go with the flow and talk about what I feel like. PEACE!
Here is a deal for you readers. Come back enough and I will podcast my DnD games for you. Probably with the permission of the other players.


No comments:

Post a Comment