Tuesday 11 March 2014

This Week

So to follow up from last week, after a few emails between Riot and myself, they have concluded that there is nothing they can do, and I am stock climbing out of bronze V.



 Well Leonidas defeated the Persians, so I guess I could do it too. Right??

Due to that and me becoming to extreme on myself and so synical to the game I have placed it on the shelf for a couple of days. Giving me more time to return to my other loves. Like Minecraft, but mainly  Rome Total War 2.


Total War 2, let me tell you sometimes  I am in the middle of that game, and I just feel like Tywin Lannister. Just making all the right decisions. Even last night while me and my lovely took a break to catch up on some pretty serious shows: Big Bang Theory

She took a look at my screen, that I had paused while invading a town asking questions. She then asked me if I was going to let them go, concerning herself with the bits and bites that made up the opposing faction.

I then told her. No. I'm going to kill them. They are mouths to feed, and can one day rise up to fight me. So they must die. To which she called me Ruthless... Which I find to be a compliment if I do say so myself.

However, normally I have a problem in that game where I become very Jofferey and my people hate me. (Yeah there are a lot of Game of Thrones References. I like the books, and I like the show. It's coming up soon. Don't judge me alright? Still judging me? Fine! Take this...!)
Yeah that's right Enjoy that... You did it to me.

Anyway, so sometimes I get just a bit arrogant. I forget that my small but effective army isn't the only one building and I go to attack a small city that apparently has over 4000 soldiers. Like What the hell?
Leading my awesome attack to something kind of like this

Cats are cute...

Do I feel like talking about wrestling today? No not really...

I'm looking at Rust... looking at it so much. All the videos I have been watching makes it really good. if anyone wants to pass this site off to the makers of Rust and get me a beta key. I'd be down. Get it.

Hearthstone back on the wagon. Game is in maintenance right now so I can't play. Which is NOT why I am writing this. I love you guys. Tell more of your friends to read this, and even if they hate it. Or you hate it. Pretend you love it and it's hot shit.
At least there is no Paris Hilton right? We don't like her. Right?

Before I go I just want to drop two things on you. In looking for a place to watch Rust. I found a pretty sweet Streamer. Pretty funny.  Not one of the heavy hitters on Twitch yet, but my favourite Rust players to date.
http://www.twitch.tv/bdizzle_8x There  is a link. Favorite him, and tell him he's awesome.

Alright now I'm really sending you guys home. Something funny perhaps?

http://www.nerdist.com/category/bowling/ This is my site for you to check out if you haven't already!

I do not own anything I put up..(yet....) Just for everyone to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment