Thursday 27 February 2014

Here again...

I have wrass'eld my way back from the grasps of ADD, and ADHD. (please don't tell Paul Revere)

Life is awesome. College Graduate. This guy. Love it. Now I know you all worship me, and everything I do is gold right?
That is okay. I know it isn't why you are here.  You want to know about games and what I am playing.
I know I promised to mention a few other games, but I don't remember what I was going to, and I didn't read what I wrote. Since there is no going into the past. Just forward I'm only going to write about what I know.

             
There has been A LOT of Left 4 Dead 2. Going on a tangent on I don't know if it is his hatred for Zombies. My younger brother bought the game for virtually everyone, and I mean virtually. Didn't you get one? I bet you did.
          Now our "gaming group" has an interesting dynamic. Where I am sure most games we can just walk in and trounce and destroy it because we are awesome. Our "problem" in most games lie in..we're trolls. Mostly to each other resulting in not a lot of the campaign completed. Just ALOT of VS mode. Which is fine (I didn't pay for it) yet it's still totally wicked! There have been a lot of screaming, a lot of killing and just overall a lot of fun. So if you have not picked up Left4Dead 2. What the crap man? You don't want to be caught unprepared in the event of a zombie outbreak, while in the south with 3 random strangers you have never met have you? Do your duty.


     Also we became dedicated. Like any sports fan. Watching the play-offs. You may be like. We can do that right? Right.  We have been playing one of the most POPULAR on-line games out there right now. Over 100 Characters. All fighting to destroy the Nexus. My favourite one to play right now.
The Most Baddasserest League of Legends.

 There is no game I can think of in the entire time I have lived that has made me so angry. It turns me into some pouty child when I don't win. It's kind of sad, but it is just my competitive nature.  The game is awesome. If you are going to do ranked I would recommend checking the servers to see if they are laggy. That's at least what Riot keeps telling me.

Also Minecraft of course. We have our own server going right now. Our server on it's second reset except we have added POKEMON. Yep Pixelmon mod. Also, !  If you haven't yet. Look up Coaxt Gets Blown! It's a little long. You could skip 5 minutes for sure, unless you want to see the lovely Maplebeard foil plan number one :D

Alright, I'm out hombres.






No comments:

Post a Comment